Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Welcome...To Be Normal

Hello Anyone and Everyone!

I was told by a very good friend that writing your thoughts down is a great way of freeing yourself from stress. Does that mean you transform or pass your stress to some one else? Probably not, unless you want to have my problems. Problems so negative, I guess that my problems are not problems but more or less obstacles.

So this is the beginning of my Blog site - To Be Normal. My thoughts which I plan to share with you, is what is it "To Be Normal"? It is a great question - one with so many possibilities. Just the word "normal", is a judgemental in my opinion, but then "To Be Normal" aren't we judging others ideas, believes, ideals, spirituality, etc.?

I am not sure, I hope to answer this question and more as time goes on.

1 comment:

Mehrdad said...

Welcome to blog sphere Larry. I always liked your interested in circular thinking (Mind map, ithink, systems thinking). I bet your PC tablet was just for drawing mind map which is a great and expensive way of circular thinking. I believe think in circle and find a best feedback loop that suite you. That is becoming the norm for me.